Sunday, July 30, 2006

Onto the new semester...

Monday is a new (and final) semester. I can't believe it's finally here. Last semester was a back breaker. I am happy to report that I've passed and am moving onwards. Unfortunately, some of my classmates didn't fair so well. Some failed in only one class by a few points.

It's incredible I've been here a full year. With all the travelling back and forth that I've done I guess it hasn't felt like I've been here a full year. I should have known that it would have been hard trying to establish oneself some place new again; as when I did before moving from west to eastcoast in 97. I ended up moving back to San Fran again in 01.

This winter in Sydney has been particularly cold. So cold in fact that I bought a new down jacket. Remembering back to last year, it was just as wet but not this cold. I am only too happy to see spring and summer come again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home